Call us on 01425 489 100 Or 07887 884 493

Business Motor/Fleet


All motor vehicles used on the road or areas where the public have a right of access, must be insured by law for the minimum third party insurance. Even when a vehicle is used in a public space eg, Public Car Parks, Industrial Estates, Business Estates, or shared access sites. Forklift Trucks and Machinery must have cover to legally comply.

Vehicles owned or operated by a business have a wide choice of Motor Insurance products, depending on the number of vehicles they operate and the environment within which these vehicles work.

Small Motor Fleet Contracts are available to business who operate four or more vehicles, with larger potential cost savings available for fleet operators with vehicle schedules of twenty vehicles or more.

Policy cover options include Third party risks only, Third Party, Fire and Theft or Fully Comprehensive covers.

Driving restrictions and class of business use can also be tailored to suit your individual business needs.